Senior Week 2017
Senior Week is a yearly tradition that celebrates the hard work of all our graduating seniors. This week filled with festivities for seniors begins on Sunday, May 14, 2017 and culminates on Sunday, May 21 with the Commencement Ceremonies. For Commencement weekend information please visit Commencement Website or contact the Commencement Office at 617-627-3636
Senior Week Ticket Sales Begin at 10:30 am on Thursday May 4, 2017
www.tuftstickets.com ONLY (no Information Booth sales)
Tickets are first-come, first-served and on sale until sold out.
Tickets must be requested even for free events.
Please only request a ticket if you plan on attending the event, as the numbers are used to calculate attendance and food.
All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable at any time.
All Ticket Holders are agreeing to the Senior Week Social Policy
Cost of Senior Week: $95 Total for All Events
Frequently Asked Questions!
1. When I try to purchase tickets it says that “tickets are not available for my user type”, what should I do
-Tufts events tickets can only be accessed by tufts students, so you must create an account using your tufts.edu account to view and purchase these tickets.
2. How can I pay for tickets?
– The online ticket system only accepts credit cards. Tickets will not be available for purchase at the Information Booth.
3. Can I bring a guest to Senior Week events?
-No. The only event where guest tickets are available is Senior Gala. Guest tickets for Senior Gala can be purchased on tuftstickets.com for $50 (plus $5 credit card fee) or $55 at the door, if available.
4. I changed my mind about attending an event. Can I exchange or get a refund for my ticket?
– All tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.
5. How do I get tickets to Night at the Pops?
– Contact the Alumni Relations Office
And…if you have not already done so, order your 2017 Senior Memory Book.