Open Menu Close Menu Open Search Close Search

Campus Life & University Department Forms

  • A/V Request (Tufts University Department): To order A/V items for your upcoming event, this must be submitted at least 10 business days before your event.  Many space already have AV built in.  Please inquire with the Office for Campus Life or AV Services prior to making request.
  • OCL Event Checklist: This checklist is for student organizations to use in planning events and programs. This is not a form that needs to be submitted but rather an informational form to guide you through planning your event.
  • Event Registration Form: This form needs to be submitted via JumboLife once a space reservation has been requested through ReserveTufts, but no later than one week prior to the date of the event. Should follow-up be required, you will be invited to attend a virtual Event Registration meeting on a Friday at 10 AM. If you would like to be invited to a meeting for an event on campus or have questions about an upcoming event, please e-mail OCL.
  • Existing Student Organization Annual Registration: Every year, your student organization must re-register through the OCL. Please make sure only one member registers for the entire group.
  • Facilities Work Order Request: Do you need an event set-up? To order tables & chairs? Any facilities request, can be filled out on this form and turned into the OCL office or e-mailed to OCL at least 2 weeks before your event. Facilities needs are also determined at Event Registration Meetings.
  • IDR (Inter-Departmental Requisition): IDR forms can be picked up at the TCU Senate Office. Review IDR Directions for detailed information on how to complete an IDR. IDRs are forms that pay for services between departments.
  • New Student Organization Application: Fall semester only. The Fall 2020 application deadline is September 30, 2020.
  • On-Campus Room/Space Reservation: Tufts Space & Resource Reservation System is the campus-wide space reservation system to reserve rooms, event spaces, Mayer Campus Center tables and Mayer Campus Center vans. Only registered student organizations and departments have access; if you are having issues, make sure you have re-registered for the year or contact the OCL.
  • Basic Services Agreement.  This form is to be used to pay individuals for basic one-time services (limited to $1,000). Examples include student DJ, student performer, guest speaker, coach/judge, photographer.  For amounts over $1,000 the Performance Agreement should be used.  For additional services not covered here, please contact the OCL.
  • Tufts University Performance Agreement/Contract:* Are you bringing an outside guest to perform a service on-campus? An agreement is required to be filled out by every performer before your event. Many performers have their own performance contract, this can be used in replace of our contract, and this must turned into the OCL office for approval. Please make sure they also fill out an Independent Contractor Form and a W-9 (if needed).
  • Ticket Sales Contract: To sell tickets at the Information Booth or TuftsTickets on-line, student organizations must fill out the Event Registration Form via JumboLife. University departments should contact OCL for processing. If you need more detailed information regarding ticket sales, select here.
  • Travel Registration Form: Must be filled out for any student organization trips and turned into the OCL office for approval.
  • Vendor Application: Outside company/vendor application only. All outside vendors who would like to promote their business or sell products within the Campus Center, please fill out the on-line application to set-up vending dates.


TCU Treasury

There are several University guidelines and policies for all student organizations regarding their TCU Senate funding. Updated information can always be found on the TCU Treasury Website or in the  FY21 Treasury Procedures Manual.

Please note, Fall 2020:  All TCU Treasury forms have been moved to the JumboLife platform and are accessible to organization signatories.  For information please review the TCU Treasury Website.  Questions should be directed to


Campus Life & University Policies

For a list of all University policies please refer to the Student Affairs website.